Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Nice

Good feel to the game. Almost a flash castle crashers :3

The medals system is also great: but glitched. My secret medals till say 'secret' even when unlocked.

OLEMONT OLEMONT

Yaoi

Needs no explanation really. TBH i couldn't ge toff to it but it was very well put together and presented. So 10.

Ragnarokia responds:

You don't get off to Yaoi? What are you gay?
Also thanks.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

That was damn awesome.

So i guess you weren't making shit up in that blockhead short huh?

what can i say: Beautiful graphics and animation, funny script, and of course the fact that it's mastermind!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Very good

I'm not sure why, but I find the idea of building up a killer virus and watching it spread from country to country very appealing.

I had only one complaint, and it was that the music could not be paused, or changed.

NG BBS Profiles NG BBS Profiles

hey, you finished it!

Much wider selection of users, better overall presentation, nicer drwaings, the fact that i'm in it...

Mechabloby responds:

I'M IN IT OMG DINT NO DAT

Paris oh Paris Paris oh Paris

good game

fun and simple. I suppose you could have added a few more game modes (time trials, etc.) but i gave it a 3/5 anyway.

Helicopter 2.0 Helicopter 2.0

not good.

For one thing, i couldn't actually play the game. Wasd, Arrows, Mouse, none worked. There were no in game instructions. And also, The game slowed my computer right down. Fix all these bugs out before you submit to newgrounds please.

Witching Hour Witching Hour

ok.

it was simple and worked, there was a nice title screen, and good smoke effects. Perhaps you could add some more variety to it?

WarpZone responds:

That's the plan. But tell me, what kind of variety is most important? Powerups or enemies? Backgrounds or music? IM me.

RPG Battle Simulation 1.1 RPG Battle Simulation 1.1

Lots of options

Just as an RPG should be, with the magic and the japan- esque sprites.
You should, if you have mastered the RPG battle, create your own fully fledged RPG, i am working on one at the moment. You should also give options to which character you use, and which background is showing. It gives a bit more depth to the fighting.

Cloudv909 responds:

Thanks! I'll consider this for future versions.

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

woah dude

boxhead, they all rock. And this will soon be in the top 50, i five'd it on it's way, and the co-op i havent tried yet. Boxhead man, great. Everyone, must play this.